Trade opp

AUDUSD

RBA rate cut is out of the way now and USD in general has a pretty bearish bias (EU,GU,Uchf,UJ). So keep an eye on AU and see how much we can go down this week.

If we see the price holding onto the current price zone around 1.0300 in next 24 hrs than its a good opportunity for a "Sell The Rumor Buy The News" trade.




EURGBP

Is in a decent down trend and today we are turning down again after a test of the 4H trendline. So could be decent opportunity to get in with a stop around 8210.


1 comment:

  1. AOA Nasir Bhai.
    I have been working sleeplessly on the AMAZING strategy !!! of Merlin for the last one week ,trying and trying all my best by applying all rules and out of box ideas ,but so far no success ,I have been reading all posts and saw your post "Dont let him fool you out of such an amazing trading system. ......" .You are the man my brother .

    I know you may not want to reveal the process , but could you please give me some specific hints .If you could atleast give me some hints I will be able to solve the riddle. Zajak Allah .Shehzad . shehzaduno@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete